- 13 Mar Year 5 - Wild Cherry & Juniper Class Assembly
- 27 Mar Year 1 - Elm Class Assembly
- 4 Apr Easter Break - End of Term 4
- 22 Apr Term 5
- 5 May May Day Holiday
- 13 Mar: Year 5 - Wild Cherry & Juniper Class Assembly
- 27 Mar: Year 1 - Elm Class Assembly
- 4 Apr: Easter Break - End of Term 4
- 22 Apr: Term 5
Welcome to Five Acres School
Situated in Ambrosden on an extensive green field site two miles to the South East of Bicester, Five Acres is a thriving Primary School for children aged between 3 and 11 years. Mr Darrell Wood is the Headteacher.
On the edge of Oxfordshire’s Otmoor, Five Acres is set in rural surroundings with views over surrounding farmland. Pupils attending Five Acres mainly come from within the Parish boundaries of Blackthorn, Ambrosden, Arncott, Merton and Piddington, with some children coming from outside our catchment area. The number of pupils on roll has increased over the past five years and the school continues to expand. We have a long tradition of partnership with nearby Army garrison and approximately half of our pupils are from service families.
To nurture the potential of every child in a secure, happy and inspiring environment.