- 25 Sep Friends of Five Acres Meeting
- 8 Oct Harvest Festival
- 16 Oct Y4 Willow & Larch Class Assembly
- 23 Oct Y5 Wild Cherry & Juniper Class Assembly
- 24 Oct End of Term One
- 25 Sep: Friends of Five Acres Meeting
- 8 Oct: Harvest Festival
- 16 Oct: Y4 Willow & Larch Class Assembly
- 23 Oct: Y5 Wild Cherry & Juniper Class Assembly
Welcome to Five Acres School
Situated in Ambrosden on an extensive green field site two miles to the South East of Bicester, Five Acres is a thriving Primary School for children aged between 3 and 11 years. Mr Darrell Wood is the Headteacher.
On the edge of Oxfordshire’s Otmoor, Five Acres is set in rural surroundings with views over surrounding farmland. Pupils attending Five Acres mainly come from within the Parish boundaries of Blackthorn, Ambrosden, Arncott, Merton and Piddington, with some children coming from outside our catchment area. The number of pupils on roll has increased over the past five years and the school continues to expand. We have a long tradition of partnership with nearby Army garrison and approximately half of our pupils are from service families.
To nurture the potential of every child in a secure, happy and inspiring environment.