- 6 Jun INSET Day - School Closed
- 7 Jun School Re-opens - Term Six
- 10 Jun Non-Uniform Day - Tombola Prizes for Fete
- 13 Jun Y1 Phonics Check Week
- 16 Jun Y2 Classes Assembly
- 6 Jun: INSET Day - School Closed
- 7 Jun: School Re-opens - Term Six
- 10 Jun: Non-Uniform Day - Tombola Prizes for Fete
- 13 Jun: Y1 Phonics Check Week
Welcome to Five Acres School
The Five Acres Times
Our school newspaper – written entirely by Year Six pupils – is
handed out every term and contains news across the school
as well as fun and games section. Read every edition here.
View the video clips of our May Day Celebrations
Situated in Ambrosden on an extensive green field site two miles to the South East of Bicester, Five Acres is a thriving Primary School for children aged between 3 and 11 years. Mr Darrell Wood is the Headteacher
On the edge of Oxfordshire’s Otmoor, Five Acres is set in rural surroundings with views over surrounding farmland. Pupils attending Five Acres mainly come from within the Parish boundaries of Blackthorn, Ambrosden, Arncott, Merton and Piddington, with some children coming from outside our catchment area. The number of pupils on roll has increased over the past five years and the school continues to expand. We have a long tradition of partnership with nearby Army garrison and approximately half of our pupils are from service families.
To view our welcome video please click here
To nurture the potential of every child in a secure, happy and inspiring environment.
Internet Safety Links