- 12 Feb February Holiday - End of Term Three
- 22 Feb School Re-opens - Term Four
- 3 Mar Y1 Elm & Hazel Class Assembly
- 10 Mar Y5 Juniper & Wild Cherry Class Assembly
- 16 Mar Easter Celebration
- 12 Feb: February Holiday - End of Term Three
- 22 Feb: School Re-opens - Term Four
- 3 Mar: Y1 Elm & Hazel Class Assembly
- 10 Mar: Y5 Juniper & Wild Cherry Class Assembly
Welcome to Five Acres School
The Five Acres Times
Year 6 pupils have started a school newspaper. This will be handed out every term and will contain news across the school as well as fun and games section. Read the first copy here.
Situated in Ambrosden on an extensive green field site two miles to the South East of Bicester, Five Acres is a thriving Primary School for children aged between 3 and 11 years. Mr Darrell Wood is the Headteacher
On the edge of Oxfordshire’s Otmoor, Five Acres is set in rural surroundings with views over surrounding farmland. Pupils attending Five Acres mainly come from within the Parish boundaries of Blackthorn, Ambrosden, Arncott, Merton and Piddington, with some children coming from outside our catchment area. The number of pupils on roll has increased over the past five years and the school continues to expand. We have a long tradition of partnership with nearby Army garrison and approximately half of our pupils are from service families.
To view our welcome video please click here.
To nurture the potential of every child in a secure, happy and inspiring environment.
Internet Safety Links