- 6 Oct Harvest Festival
- 9 Oct INSET Day - School Closed
- 15 Oct Y4 Willow & Larch Class Assembly
- 22 Oct Y6 Maple & Blackthorn Class Assembly
- 23 Oct October Holiday - End of Term One
- 6 Oct: Harvest Festival
- 9 Oct: INSET Day - School Closed
- 15 Oct: Y4 Willow & Larch Class Assembly
- 22 Oct: Y6 Maple & Blackthorn Class Assembly
Welcome to Five Acres School
See our Website Gallery for updates on the Kilvrough residential trip.
Situated in Ambrosden on an extensive green field site two miles to the South East of Bicester, Five Acres is a thriving Primary School for children aged between 3 and 11 years. Mr Darrell Wood is the Headteacher
On the edge of Oxfordshire’s Otmoor, Five Acres is set in rural surroundings with views over surrounding farmland. Pupils attending Five Acres mainly come from within the Parish boundaries of Blackthorn, Ambrosden, Arncott, Merton and Piddington, with some children coming from outside our catchment area. The number of pupils on roll has increased over the past five years and the school continues to expand. We have a long tradition of partnership with nearby Army garrison and approximately half of our pupils are from service families.
To view our welcome video please click here.
To nurture the potential of every child in a secure, happy and inspiring environment.